Trello is a new one for me, that I came across on another blog. It's a tool that will help you to manage your time, stay organised and on top of your blog admin. You can keep track of products you want to review, photos that you have taken or need to take or just a digital to do list that you can see on your desktop without getting lost in the abyss of your smartphone. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I'm really enjoying it so far!
Although blogging should never be just about numbers; I think to create relevant content - bloggers need to understand what their audience is interested in. Google analytics gives you an insight into which posts are doing well and which aren't. So sign up for this free service, and spend some time getting to know the analytics behind your blog. If you're anything like me, i.e. nerdy, you'll love all the data!
Some other posts that may help:
- 6 Simple Tips for New Bloggers
- 3 Essential Steps To Improve Your Blog Photography
- Reaching Out And Working With Brands/PRs As Bloggers
- 3 Guaranteed Ways To Increase Your Blog Pageviews
- How To Use Social Media For Your Blog | Twitter
- How To Use Social Media For Your Blog | Pinterest
If there is anything specific you'd like help with - please let me know in the comments below!